Nammo Reduced Range (RR) ammunition are available in the calibers 5,56mm, 7,62mm and 12,7mm.
The demands on training grounds become tougher and tougher. The three most common drivers are:
- Environmental Health & Safety
- The need for more space
- Urbanization near shooting ranges
Nammo’s answer to this growing problem is Reduced Range Ammunition. RR have full combat performance and matched trajectory with regular Ball ammunition, but a much lover safety fan.
With Reduced Range Ammunition it’s possible to:
- Practice realistic combat scenarios and battle technique from moving platforms
- Train several units at nearby ranges simultaneously
- Use ranges close to barracks, for ess troop transports, saveing time and money.
- Use live ammunition in politically sensitive populated areas