Rocket Motors and Catapults
The Rocket motor product line at Nammo Talley consists of various types and sizes of specialized solid propellant rocket motors and rocket catapults.
These rocket motors and catapults provide high-impulse propulsion or directional maneuvering control within aircrew egress systems and devices, functioning within specified parameters to save human life without injury.
Other design applications include:
- Aircraft canopy or hatch removers for emergency crew evacuation
- Rocket motors and rocket catapults for ejection seats
- Spin-up and de-spin motors, yaw and retro-thrusters for projectile and air vehicle flight control
- Manufacturing licensee for production of the 4-inch diameter Super Barricade Chaff and IR Decoy rounds
- Regularly produces aircrew egress systems and devices functioning within specified parameters saving human life without injury