Nammo Talley designs, tests and produces ballistic devices for aircraft and missile applications.
Ballistic devices are used for defense and aerospace applications and are typically used to push, pull, lock, unlock, or separate mechanical components. Many of Nammo Talley’s ballistic devices are designed to work in unison with electrically or pneumatically driven motors. These devices range from highly specialized small quantity space applications to state-of-the-art aircraft and missile production quantities.
- Aircraft emergency re-fueling door thruster
- Minuteman Missile Silo Lid Actuator
- Rotary Actuators used on a variety of ejection seats
- Retraction of umbilical cables
- Foot retractors for ejection seats