Missile Products Division
The Missile Products Division is located at Raufoss in Norway and all production facilities related to the Division are effectively concentrated at Raufoss as well.
PRODUCTS - PROGRAMS - MARKETS
The Missile Products Division has developed and produced advanced Rocket Motors, primarily for the NATO market since the early 1960's. Our main niches within tactical propulsion technologies are Rocket Motors for short-range air-to-air missiles and Boosters for medium to large size naval missiles, both with and without Thrust Vector Control (TVC) system. MPD is currently responsible for the Rocket Motor design/production in the following programs:
- ESSM (Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile) – Raytheon
- IRIS-T (Air to Air Missile with TVC) – Diehl BGT Defence
- EXOCET Block 3 Anti-Ship Missile (Booster with TVC) - MBDA
- Sidewinder AIM-9L (Air to Air Missile) – Diehl BGT Defence
- Penguin MK2 & MK3 Motors (Anti Ship Missiles) - Kongsberg
- NSM Booster (Naval Strike Missile) - Kongsberg
- HVM (Hyper Velocity Missile) – Saab Bofors Dynamics
- RBS-23 BAMSE (Air Defence Missile) – Saab Bofors Dynamics
- IDAS (Interactive Defence & Attack for Submarines) – Diehl BGT Defence
- ARIANE 5 (Separation & Acceleration Boosters) – EADS Space Transportation
MPD's product line is based on propulsion systems and warheads for missiles as well as small rocket motors for space applications.